Servin Up Some

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thing 5 - Clap On, Clap Off, the Flickr

Flikr is a site I'm somewhat familiar with, so I was able to gloss over some and not miss too much. The creative commons section was new territory - and I have to admit, the derivative works and share alike licenses were a little sketchy for my understanding at first. My librarian just remarked on my comments about borrowing pics from various sites to use on Activstudio flipcharts and how I should be more aware of copyright issues. Of course, copyrights was not something I thought much about, but thanks to her, Library2Play, and Flickr, I will now have LESS PICS at my disposal :(

1 comment:

  1. Our school has a Flickr account - I upload the pictures I take of library activites to it. Makes my life so much easier.

    ReplyDelete