Servin Up Some

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tool #1 - The Blog Setup

Below is the write-up I created for the first time I set up this blog. I hope it satisfies the parameters for the first tool. Plus, I added my Voki. It's the inner me!! Whatcha think?

...of my blogging setup. It didn't sting too much. A little confusion about pasting the html code to a "gadget" but all in all, I'm satisfied with the outcome. As I posted in my last entry, I learned something - love it!!! On to greener pastures now - wait, I don't mean retirement. Errrr, on with the show.

3 comments:

  1. Yes.......I recognize the inner you!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! I would love to meet the inner you then! That voki made me crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never look at you in the same light again!

    ReplyDelete